Resources from past Guinness World Record attempts
Every year we create resources based on our Guinness World Record attempts. They can all be accessed on this page. Click the pictures or the buttons to download the resources.
You can get results like these.......
Largest 3D Fractal Made from modelling balloons.
Largest Global Maths & Science Lesson Resources
Largest Global Maths & Science DNA Lesson
Largest Global Maths & Science Sports Lesson
Largest Global Maths & Science Time Lesson
Other Bubbly Maths Resources
How to Make a Newspaper Metre Stick
Other Links to Mathematically Rich Resources
1. NRICH On this website you will find thousands of free mathematics enrichment materials (problems, articles and games) for teachers and learners from ages 5 to 19 years. All the resources are designed to develop subject knowledge, problem-solving and mathematical thinking skills.
We particularly enjoy, and keep in our resources toolbox :0) Clowns and Maths Scaling Clowns and
A Problem is a Problem for All That KS2, 3 & 4 A Problem Is a Problem for All That, Article by Jennifer Piggott
2. ATM (Association for Teachers of Mathematics) have a plethora of mathematical resources and activities from a talented group of mathematicians who understand how to make maths engaging. All following the ATM Aims and Guiding Principals of sound mathematical learning.
3. Murderous Maths Kjartan Poskitt is fun, funny, gentle and passionate about mathematics. We have ALL of his books and we love his resources!
4. Math Craft Ideas and resources for making all kinds of fun 3D shapes out of some VERY unusual materials! Very inspiring :0)
5. FREE MATHS ACTIVITIES Arvind Gupta is a prolific creator of resources for science as well as mathematics. Check out the resources on his You Tube Channel and here is a taster of one of his MANY resources
All the way from India, Arvind Gupta is a highly creative teacher, creating resources and activities using junk materials.
Drinking Straw Resources
Low Cost Resources
Real Life Resources